Sandwich panels - Kingspan
REGISTER to Architect’s corner
KS1000 RT ROOF SYSTEM – LOAD SPAN TABLE
- Above values for all panel thicknesses.
- The following deflection limits have been used: Downward loading L/200, suction loading L/150
- For intermediate values linear interpolation may be used.
- The standard fastener pattern is one fastener in every valley. When the panels are valley fixed to 1.6 mm thick cold rolled steel purlins at 2 m centres the allowable suction load is 2.7 kN/m2.
- The allowable steelwork tolerance between bearing planes of adjacent purlins is L/600, where L is the purlin spacing.
- Load span tables for panel specifications not shown are available from Kingspan.